Nigeria’s Foreign Trade 2011-2015

Nigeria ranked the 48th largest exporter with its export value of 54 Billion USD in 2015. Petroleum and petroleum products constitutes 95 % of Nigeria’s entire exports. The remaining 5% percent is composed of rubber and cocoa. In 2015, Nigeria imported 40.5 Billion worth of goods, which makes the country 52th largest importer in the world. The major import commodities include machinery, chemicals, transport equipment, manufactured goods, metal and metal products food and live animals.



Nigeria’s Import of Iron & Steel Doors in 2015

Nigeria’s imports of iron & steel doors/windows amounted nearly 400 Million USD in 2015. The major suppliers of iron & steel doors are China, India, Turkey and Italy. Nigeria’s import of iron & steel doors increased by 9% annually between 2011 and 2015.



Nigeria’s Import of Wooden Doors, Windows, Panels in 2015

Nigeria’s imports of wooden doors, windows and panels were nearly 30 Million USD in 2015. The major suppliers are China, Italy and Turley. Nigeria’s imports of wooden doors, windows and panels increased by 10% annually between 2011 and 2015



Nigeria’s Import of PVC Doors & Windows in 2015

Nigeria’s imports of PVC doors & windows amounted nearly 5,9 Million USD in 2015. The major suppliers are China and Turkey. Nigeria’s imports of PVC doors & windows increased by 13% annually between 2011 and 2015.